I haven't forgotten about you dear blog readers, no siree ! I've been real busy getting the site up and running! http://www.twilightknights.ca/ check it out, lots of D&D stuff to look at. FF2 progress is as follows: Final Fantasy II: In Progress Time: 20:41 Steps: 30939 Level: N/A Characters: Cecil, Rosa, Edge, Leila Just finished getting the Crystal Rod and I'm about to head towards Mysidia Tower to find out the location of Ultima ! Stay tuned!
Well, I know this isn't in keeping with my gaming theme here on my blogtard , wait... yes it is! There's a new gamer in the house! :D He came flying into the world at 3:03am, August 28 th , 2007. At a respectable 7lbs, 15 oz he is healthy and likes to be held. Here's a few pictures for those who like little babies!
Hmmmmmm, oh I got Final Fantasy VI for GBA. I'll be getting to that as soon as I beat the other 5 :P. Speaking of other Final Fantasy's, I have beaten Final Fantasy I. I finished the first two bonus shrines, and got by half the bosses in the 3rd one. I will go back and complete the 4th one eventually, but seeing as it's way too many floors, I'm not looking forward to it. I'm about 6 hours into Final Fantasy II. Time to eat, more later!
Comments